Delete My-search.com from Firefox : Do Away With My-search.com
These browsers are also infected by My-search.com
|Chrome Versions||Chrome 53.0.2785, Chrome 58.0, Chrome 48.0.2564, Chrome 55.0.2883, Chrome 57.0.2987, Chrome 49.0.2623, Chrome 54.0.2840, Chrome 50.0.2661, Chrome 52.0.2743|
|Mozilla Versions||Mozilla:43.0.2, Mozilla Firefox:45.5.1, Mozilla:38.1.1, Mozilla:45.2.0, Mozilla:38.3.0, Mozilla:45.5.1, Mozilla Firefox:47.0.1, Mozilla Firefox:45.4.0, Mozilla:48.0.2, Mozilla:39, Mozilla:38.2.0, Mozilla:49.0.2, Mozilla Firefox:38.0.1, Mozilla Firefox:38.5.1|
|Internet Explorer Versions||Internet Explorer 8-8.00.6001.18372, IE 8:8.00.6001.18372, IE 10:10.0.8400.00000, Internet Explorer 7-7.00.6001.1800, Internet Explorer 10-10.0.8250.00000, IE 8:8.00.7000.00000, Internet Explorer 8-8.00.7600.16385, IE 9:9.0.8080.16413, IE 7:7.00.6001.1800, IE 7:7.00.5730.1300, IE 7:7.00.6000.16441, Internet Explorer 8-8.00.6001.17184|
My-search.com Deletion Guide (For Windows Versions) In Just Few Steps
Do you know actually what is My-search.com?
My-search.com may sound cool but actually it is the name of a Computer virus. This infection slithers itself on your Windows Computer and starts creating chaos as soon as possible. It gives you numerous reasons to take an immediate action to delete it. On the initial inspection, it may seems as helpful to boost your performance speed but in reality it will slows down your System speed to a crawl. Generally, this infection are extremely irritating and deceptive. By changing browsers settings, it bombards you with numerous annoying ads that based on the pay per click scheme. The more problematic about My-search.com is that it seems perfectly safe but actually it does not work the ways as you know it. This threat generates the specific commercials for its con artists or developers.
How did Windows System get infected with My-search.com?
Being a classic Cyber threat, My-search.com follow the traditional infiltration methods to attack Windows System. One of the most popular method is called the bundling method. Thus, you should be very attentive at the next time while downloading any freeware or shareware programs. If you want to prevent it then you need to stay away from the unverified software bundles. Always opt the Advanced or Custom installation option in the installation Wizard deselected unknown programs and accept software license. By opting simple prevention measures, you can easily avoid your PC against the attack of My-search.com.
Why is necessary to Delete My-search.com?
If My-search.com resides on your Windows System for enough time then it will get out of control. The creators of this threat may cover up your desktop screen with several questionable ads and suspicious links. A simple click on those ads or links will redirected you to unknown sites and crashes your Internet Explorer. In short, it has nothing beneficial to offer you. Moreover, it can deeply affect your Windows PC and encrypts your System files. What’s more worrisome, it does not only mess up web browser settings but also gathers all sensitive data including email addresses, IP addresses, browsing activities, online history, cookies, user names and password. My-search.com must be deleted from your Windows System to have a better online experience and keep Windows System protected from further malware infection.
|Quick Steps To Take Down My-search.com|
|Quick Steps To Take Down My-search.com|
|Quick Steps To Take Down My-search.com|
- Explanation 1 : Start Windows System in Safe Mode with Networking To Delete My-search.com
- Explanation 2 : My-search.com Deletion tips from Windows Registry
- Explanation 3 : Delete My-search.com related processes from the Task Manager
- Explanation 4 : Instructions To Delete My-search.com from the Control Panel
- Explanation 5 : Locate and Delete My-search.com related malicious files
- Explanation 6 : Delete My-search.com related extensions, plug-ins or ads from Internet Explorer
Steps to start Windows XP/Vista/7 in Safe Mode with Networking
- Tap F8 key immediately after the Windows System is powered on or restarted.
- The Advanced Boot Options menu will appears on your screen.
- To choose Safe Mode with Networking, press on Enter button on your keyboard.
- After finishing the Troubleshooting procedure, repeat steps 1-3 and start your PC normally to return to the normal Windows configuration.
Steps To start Windows 8 in Safe Mode with Networking
- Press Windows key + C together and hit on Settings option.
- Press on Power button, hold down Shift key and the click on Restart button.
- Select Troubleshoot option.
- Now, go to Advanced options.
- Several options will be prompted on your screen but you have to choose Startup Settings option.
- Hit on Restart option.
- To enable Safe Mode with Networking, press 5 on your keyboard.
- Once, you finished the troubleshooting steps, repeat steps 1-6 and click on Enter button to return PC in normal configuration.
Steps to Start Windows 10 in Safe Mode with Networking
- Press Start > Power and hold Shift key to choose Restart option.
- From the appearing windows, choose Troubleshoot option.
- Now, go to the Advanced options.
- From the Advanced options menu, choose Startup Settings.
- Move your cursor at the bottom of the screen and click on Restart button.
- To choose Safe Mode with Networking, Press 5 on your keyboard.
- To start PC in Safe Mode with Networking, you have to input your username and password.
- After finishing the troubleshooting procedures, repeat steps 1-6 and click on Enter button to start your Windows System in normal configuration.
- First of all launch Windows registry editor by clicking on Windows + R keys together.
- Inside of the text box, type regedit and hit Enter button on your keyboard.
- Find out all My-search.com related files or entries and delete it.
- Use Ctrl + Del + Alt keys together to open Task manager.
- Understand the processes tab. Identify My-search.com related processes.
- Stop processes by clicking on End Task button.
- First of all access Control panel. Each version of Windows System have different step to access.
Steps to access Control Panel in Windows 10
Go to start and type Control Panel on search box. Alternatively, you can press Win + X keys together to display the Quick Access Menu and then hit on Control Panel icon.
Steps to access Control Panel in Windows 8
Press Windows key + Q together to display Charms bar and search for Control Panel.
Steps to access Control Panel in Windows 7, XP & Vista
Click on Start button and select Control Panel
- Move your cursor and click on Uninstall a Program option under the Programs section.
- Find out My-search.com related add-ons, plug-ins or extensions and click on uninstall button to Take Down them.
- If a confirmation box will appear on your screen, click on OK button to further proceed.
- First of all go to C:/
- Search My-search.com related all suspicious files and Delete them manually.
- Some of the malicious files created by My-search.com are listed belows :
C:\Program Files (x86)\My-search.com\
C:\Program Files\Common Files\System\My-search.com .exe
C:\Users\your user account\AppData\Roaming\My-search.com
Instructions To Delete My-search.com From Chrome 58.0.3026.0
- Launch Chrome 58.0.3026.0 and click on the 3-lines icon which is usually located at the top right corner.
- Go to Tools > Extensions.
- The list of all installed program will appear on your screen.
- Locate My-search.com related program and click on the Trash icon to Delete them.
Instructions To Delete My-search.com From Mozilla Firefox:51.0.1
- Start the Mozilla Firefox:51.0.1. Press Ctrl + Shift + A keys together on your keyboard to open “Add-ons Manager”.
- A window will appear on your screen in which you can see the list of all installed plugins or extensions.
- Under the Extensions tab, find out My-search.com related items and click on the Remove button.
- If your browser prompts to “Restart Now” then restart your browser.
Instructions To Delete My-search.com From IE 8:8.00.7000.00000
- Open your IE 8:8.00.7000.00000 browser. Go to Tools menu and select Manage Add-ons option from the drop down list.
- A window will appear on your screen which contains the list of all installed add-ons, plug-ins or extensions.
- From the left panel, choose Toolbars and Extensions tab and on the right panel select My-search.com related items and click on Disable button.
- On the left panel, select Search Providers option, choose your preferred search engine and click on the Set as default link.
- Locate My-search.com and hit on Delete button.
Instructions To Delete My-search.com From Microsoft Edge
- Launch Edge browser. Go to More Actions option by clicking on (…) icon.
- Choose Setting option.
- Now, select the “View Advance Settings” which appeared just below to the Advance Settings.
- To block My-search.com related upcoming pop-ups, turn ON block pop-ups.