Mebroot is yet another variant of rootkit Trojan virus which attacks on MBR (Master Boot Record) and uses latest rootkit technique to hide all its components very deep in the core of running operating system on compromised computer. The Trojan infection is distributed by several common methods such as driven by free downloads, by exploiting vulnerabilities, installed by any other malware, malicious execution of files attached with Spam email, etc. All these infiltration methods are used by this rootkit Trojan and after getting inside Mebroot creates many hooks and load points to avoid its removal. These anti removal techniques helps it to remains undetected and prevents from removal to increase the lifespan of this hazardous Trojan infection. By making changes in MBR Mebroot ensure its execution before loading of Windows to bypass security set-up and moreover it disable installed anti virus program and other security tools like firewall.
Mebroot Trojan infection is also capable to interfere in read/write operations on hard disk of infected computer and can easily monitored by a command and control server remotely. This back door functionality make it able to communicate with remote server and download files on the targeted computer and also upload files. The program is also used by cyber criminals to spread the infection by using system resources and Internet connection. Continuous upload/download of files, distribution of Spam email, damages of system files and installation of various other files makes your computer very sluggish and may get corrupted at any time. On the other hand it also steals users logging details and password of online accounts, debit/credit card details and other used personal identifiable. The theft information helps cyber criminals to in hacking online accounts for unethical financial gains. So you should remove Mebroot infection immediately from your computer.
Detailed Description of Mebroot
- Type: Trojan
- System Targeted: All Windows version (Vista, Win 7, Win 8)
- Damage Level: Severe
- Distribution: World Wide
Danger Associated with Trojan Horse
As discussed above, Mebroot is a noxious Trojan that is know to carry out hazardous and alarming impacts. It can send suspicious mails to the contacts in your list along with virus infected attachments. Thus bringing your reputation at stake as it is most likely to infect other system as well when such attachments are clicked upon.
As soon as Mebroot enters PC, it opens plethora of problems related to Windows corruption as well as security issues. Although Trojan horse infection cannot replicate itself as virus does but it can create a channel making the system vulnerable for other malware and related threats. It remains hidden in the background that makes its detection almost impossible. Since Trojan can easily modify Windows registry which is the core and central part of Operating system and can severely damage the PC. In most of the cases users have no idea that their PC has been attacked by this nasty Trojan until users have to face issues stated below:
- Sneaks within PC secretly to exploit loop holes and system vulnerabilities
- Unauthorized accessing and stealing of confidential data.
- Misuse of data that is gathered from the targeted PC.
- Creates a channel to transfer data to hackers via remote servers.
- Mebroot infection results in severe Windows corruption.
- It loads the system with hazardous codes to degrade PC performance.
- It targets and makes Windows Operating system weakened.
- Creates malicious registry entries and processes that can changes system settings.
- Poor performance of PC with frequent system crash.
- BSOD error messages are closely associated with Trojan infection
- targets various Windows versions including earlier as well as latest ones.
- Mebroot injects malicious codes that makes PC vulnerable to other threats as well.
Thus if you do not want your PC to be a victim and suffer from any of the above stated hazards, better delete Mebroot without wasting a moment.
How to Delete Mebroot Automatically
If you want to delete Mebroot and have been looking for an easy solution then you are at the best place. Automatic Mebroot Removal Tool has been designed to resolve this issue. It is a powerful application to keep your PC safe by deleting online threats that might be present on your PC. It is a robust application with heuristic scanning algorithm that makes detection of Mebroot quite easily. No matter how nasty might be the infection, Automatic Removal Tool is best in bringing the threat to its knees thus enhancing the performance of your PC. Depending upon the need you can avail the feature of custom scan. It enables particular section or segment of the Windows to be scanned such as Memory, Registry, Files and Cookies to detect any malware, rootkits, spyware hiding in the background.
Remarkable Features at a Glance
- Mebroot Protection: it can delete any threats including malware, spyware, keyloggers, backdoor as well as nasty Trojan horse.
- System Guard: it stops all malicious process from being executed thus guarding the system against online threats in near future.
- Compact OS: Its compact but advanced techniques makes it easy to delete threats to ensure smooth working of PC.
- Exclusions: This feature makes it possible to exclude already scanned items from getting scanned again.
- Customer Support: Spyware Helpdesk feature can be availed by users in case they are facing any problems. You get 24X7 Customer support to contact and overcome any technical issues.
- Latest Updates: Now you can avail some of the latest updates on regular basis to keep your PC well protected from even latest PC threats.
- User Friendly Interface: It is suitable for both novice as well as experts owing to its GUI interface making it easier to operate. There is no technical skills required to run Automatic Removal Tool.
User Guide : Automatic Mebroot Removal Tool
Step 1 : You can opt an automatic scan or customized scan option to search and detect malicious components on entire disk after installing Mebroot Removal Tool.
Step 2 : After completion of scanning process, a list of threats will be generated including Mebroot.
Step 3 : If you need any technical assistance then you can take support of Spyware HelpDesk, which is a feature of licensed version of program.
Step 4 : You Should use System Guard feature to protect your computer from Mebroot, this feature provides you real time protection against any type of online invasion of malware.
Step 5 : The program can also guard all type of network settings including DNS, IP, Homepage, default search engine, etc and never allow any changes by intruder program or website.
Step 6 : You can easily avail its Scan Scheduler to run a periodic and automatic scan to mobilize all functions of PC and avoid any malicious infection.